Friday 9 May 2014

Summer time Sadness


Do you know how it feels to lose contact with someone you have known for years? Do you know how it feels when, something interesting happens and you have to tell your best friend about it ASAP, but he or she is gone?  Do you know how it feels when you can talk to your beloved once in 2 months?

I definitely know about all these feelings. At the current phase of my life, I am completely shattered. It’s been a year since I shifted to Surat, but I was in good terms with my old friends from Calicut. We used to chat all day, talk on phones for hours, Skype all night. And now they decide to go to a hostel, being electronics not allowed. How do you expect us to keep in touch now? I feel like this is the end of the world. I know it sounds dramatic, but I can’t help feeling this way. I don’t even know if I can survive without these fellas. I am soo addicted to them. Being aware of the fact that they leave in a day, I cannot stop breaking down. I cry all nights. I stay frustrated all the time. I whine a lot. I am messed up.

It was only two years ago when I went soo close to these guys. We became chaddi-baddies. We told each other everything. We used to be together in the bus, short breaks, and recess. And on top of that we used to talk on phones or chat on social networking sites after schools. We knew about every possible thing happening in each other’s lives. We even shared our dreams. Life was crazily perfect then.

Sadly, I shifted, things started to change, they weren’t the same. Completely different, a bit tough, but yes it was good. Skype, phone calls, chats were on 24 x7. We were completely depended on phones. We managed to cross our 10th with average grades. And now they just go to a place where electronics are banned.I am so sentimental right now, that i cant even write more. I don’t know what happens now. I definitely don’t want to give up on them. I guess I better stay put and be strong. Let’s just hope for the best. Love you fools :*.

No comments:

Post a Comment