Thursday 3 September 2015

Book Review - August.

I am so happy with this months wrap-up ! I have not read a lot of books, but a lot of pages. So let's get started. ( Almost 3000) :D!

1) Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire - J. K Rowling.
                         And 
2) Harry Potter And The Order of Phoenix - J. K Rowling.

3) Shatter me ( Tahereh Mafi.) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
This is the first book of the Shatter me trilogy. And the first dystopian series I have read. The book is great, but I found it inclined towards romance more than action. Not the best start for the series. I like how the writing style of this book is different. People may either love it or find it annoying. I found it bearable, probably because I was listening to it on audiobook half the time :P.

4) Unravel me ( Tahereh Mafi) ⭐️⭐️⭐️  and a half.
Now now. This book was better than the first one and had more to the story than plane romance. I liked the twists and turns. But I hated how confused the narrator Juliette was under a lot of circumstances. 

5) Ignite me ( Tahereh Mafi) ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 
I loved this far more than its prequels! I think it has a great ending. And I got used to the cheesiness by the third book. I would recommend this series to someone is looking for romance-action. But yeah kudos to Tahereh Mafi for introducing me to the dystopian world. 

P.S I just completed Divergent :) review next month, as it is already the first weekend of this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment