Saturday 28 February 2015

Book(s) Review - February.

Hello friends !

My final exams got over yesterday and I am happy. This months book review is a bit absurd.

1) The catcher in the rye - J.D Salinger.

This is a classic. And I had a hard time reading it. I took 15 days to complete this ! No, it is not lengthy or anything. It is just too annoyingly descriptive. I think I wasn't an eligible reader. Maybe Sir Salinger wanted to convey something deep and important when describing. So I am not going to review or rate this book. Sorry !

2) Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone

                       AND

3) Harry Potter and the Chambers Secrets.

I haven't read the Harry Potter series. And I know I am too late. But as they say 'better late than never.' So I completely loved the first two books. I enjoyed reading them. And out of respect and obviousness I am not going to review the serious. But here's my favourite quote from the first book -

" To the well and organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

4) Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Well I couldn't wait to read this, so I put aside Harry Potter for a while. I just completed it and I absolutely love it. I couldn't help but see through the eyes of the main character Cath and behave like her. I am soo in love with Levi though ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment