Thursday 11 December 2014

That day.

I always knew that this day would come sooner or later. It would. And I dreaded it. I tried to live in the moment and not think about it as much. But I couldn't. I was scared of losing him. I couldn't stop thinking of what would happen on the day he calls it off. I knew he was not my forever from the very beginning. Even then I couldn't help but fall for him and give him my everything. And when that happened I tried not to think of that day and live in a healthy relationship. I failed miserably. My fear of losing him had apparently vitiated the whole thing. And when that day came, I was frozen. I couldn't react. Even after preparing myself for 'that day' I couldn't take it in. I was to be blamed. He had left me for another girl and proved to be a typical jerk. Which I knew he was, all the way along. How could I be so stupid? How?! And now I can do nothing but move on and learn from my mistake. I am glad to have learned a lesson though.

Certain events are an important ingredient in the recipe of life. As stated by Murphy's law "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong." And in undefinable relationships you can never prevent yourself from getting hurt, because if you do so you will cause a hindrance in the process of learning from your mistakes.

1 comment: